App for creating and sharing to-do lists, reminders and notes
Google Keep is a new way to capture and organize ideas, make lists, and save everything for Android devices.
With Google Keep you can make lists - heck, you can even make lists of lists! Make a grocery list, share it with your spouse or kids, and make sure you get everything. Create to-do lists and get stuff done, organize thoughts, and more.
The app offers enhanced integration with other Google services like Mail, Calendar, and other services you already use. You can even add drawings and annotations to random pictures and get helpful suggestions - it’s like a digital organize and assistant, all in one!
We love Google Keep, but it’s important to note that it doesn’t work so well in offline mode. Make sure you either have a data connection or download your lists to your phone so you can sync them later.
All in all Google Keep is a handy app that plays well with other Google services, so give it a try!
- Make Lists, Even Lists of Lists! Keep is the ultimate list app, allowing you to type up grocery lists ahead of time, make to-do and done lists, and even drag and drop your lists into other lists!
- Stay Organized, Add Drawings and Annotations, and Get Helpful Suggestions Keep helps you stay organized, and even allows you to draw and annotate all of your keep notes to stay on top of things.
- Keep Everything Keep photos, conversations, websites, recipes, maps, and anything else that you can imagine all in one place
- Works Best When Online The only downside about Google Keep is the fact that you need to be online to retrieve much of the information you store in the cloud. Expect poor functionality in offline mode.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements